Good morning everyone. Today I want to share with you my skincare routine. As a child I battled acne every day. I would try new acne products, different soaps, and facial washes. Nothing seemed to work until one day I tried Noxzema classic clean. Within my first use of Noxzema classic clean. I instantly noticed results. Ever since than it has become a morning ritual of mine and something I use often throughout the day. I can’t gurantee this will work for everyone. But something that has worked for me.
- I apply a small percentage of the creme onto my finger tips
- I apply the creme to my entire face and rub in a circular motion
- I let it absorb into my skin for a few mintutes before compeletely washing it off
- I repeat the first 3 steps durning the morning and right before bed
Also my sister reccommend me try the Noxzema ultimate clear. Which is a anti-blemish pad that works well for me, by getting rid of excess dirt. As well as acne. I apply this product 3 times a day.
- I was my face
- Apply the pad to my face
- Pat my entire face in a circular motion
Subscribe to my mailing list to be the first alerted on new posts